Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again

Go down 
+3
Nexus
Ice
NeoX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoX

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Empty
PostSubject: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:23 pm

ok i warned ya before admin, if ya want to fight against me np at all, 1. with my gm acc i never gaved out any stuf, 2. i didnt hacked with my normal accs or what ever. 3. now ya took away my gm rights now server wil be no longer able to stay alive, fu moron

NeoX aka MoUz
Back to top Go down
Ice

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:25 pm

what a KID! get lost
Back to top Go down
NeoX

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:26 pm

yeah kid of 21, who know evry single computer programming shit, and i warned ya all before to bad server was nice now not anymore
Back to top Go down
Nexus

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 pm

NeoX wrote:
ok i warned ya before admin, if ya want to fight against me np at all, 1. with my gm acc i never gaved out any stuf, 2. i didnt hacked with my normal accs or what ever. 3. now ya took away my gm rights now server wil be no longer able to stay alive, fu moron

NeoX aka MoUz

frist GetAlIFE!
WWW.GetALife.com try it
Back to top Go down
Ice

Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:29 pm

how we can see ur kid? if someone take something you abused then you have to take something from him too... that means ur kid.

why you wouldnt just leave and hack somewhere else? i saw you hacking a lot of servers, and next your will join, you will hack too. kid
Back to top Go down
sXy

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:30 pm

NeoX you are the BEST , NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! You are the man now ? Like Not ... You just smell like shit i can smell you here in SLovenia .. Lal Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nexus

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:31 pm

sXy wrote:
NeoX you are the BEST , NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! You are the man now ? Like Not ... You just smell like shit i can smell you here in SLovenia .. Lal Shocked

you fun Wink

- GForce
Back to top Go down
turbo

Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:32 pm

NeoX wrote:

NeoX aka MoUz
hahhhahaahha i know much good hacker and all say you cant anthing so stfu and they said you cant use auto macro recorder so stfu
Back to top Go down
NeoX

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:32 pm

ice like i said, sonik checked before my accs nothing on it that was related with gm , blocked 4 insulters now lost gm rights,, result i fuck the server:) like i said it was nice server sad this happend Smile

and many good hackers ya know?
like who bakabug rofl whos teals codes from his dad?
r4Y who can only build packets?

talk with 5had0w or 5andr0 moron:)

NeoX
Back to top Go down
PaT

PaT

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:37 pm

You hack the Server because u can't do anything better like a good Server.

You will use a Repack maybe Vladis...

You are a Cocksucker. You don't have any Hobby's

GO AND GET A LIFE
Back to top Go down
http://section9.bplaced.net
burns2

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:47 pm

the problem is... he cant lvl on his own bcause he is a big noob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again   Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Is Hacked, And Wil Be Fucked EvryTime Again
Page 1 of 1