HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Mages => unfair?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Batman755

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Mages => unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Mages => unfair?   Mages => unfair? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:06 am

We mages cant kill anything at d1h3 (when they are yellow at lvl 72 we hit them 200 dmg) , at rainbow island (mobs are red but we hit nothing), jungle is the same... The only spot we got is Mage area but they dont give enouf exp after a while....

I can see there are alot more high lvl knights and archers compared to the mages cause from lvl 72+ its pretty hard for mages to lvl.... So i was wondering if the GM's could lower the magic resistence of the mobs so we could kill some Question
Back to top Go down
PaT

PaT

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Mages => unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages => unfair?   Mages => unfair? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 am

D1 H3 is normaly for Mages.. So you are the problem..

And Rainbow Island is only for Knight and Archer.

The mobs got High Magicial Resitance.
Back to top Go down
http://section9.bplaced.net
S0NIC
Admin
S0NIC

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Mages => unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages => unfair?   Mages => unfair? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:18 am

in next big update there will be a totally new area for mages ,thx
Back to top Go down
https://kalstarz.forumotion.com
Batman755

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Mages => unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages => unfair?   Mages => unfair? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:46 am

ok, nice to hear that....

And pat, I dont know if you play a mage on this server but as a mage to be able to do 220 dmg to yellow mobs isnt what I call normal. Ofcourse i'm a cjb so my attacks have less otp as the attacks of a hermit.... that could be a reason of my low dmg... But still 220 is way to low even for a cjb.... So no Pat i'm not the problem...

Id like to see you train in d1h3 with your mage (which i doubt that you even have one if you say something like this)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mages => unfair? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mages => unfair?   Mages => unfair? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mages => unfair?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AllstarZ General :: Support-
Jump to: